Well Helloooooooo everyone. I have been decidedly absent for the last week from Blog world. My bad!!
Good news on the WL front - it seems weight loss has found me again. I have lost another 2 pounds, so now I am down 44 pounds. Me likey!!
Casey and I have gone to the drive in movies the last 2 Saturday nights. I love it! Casey says the best thing about the drive in is you're in your own space - and if you want to talk or laugh loud or fart, it's ok. He regretted giving me permission on that last one...LOL!! Sorry, gross, I know! But this is where the PB M&M's come in. Movies = candy and popcorn. And I have been craving chocolate and peanut butter SOOOOO much. Well, needless to say this ended badly!! But I'm not kicking myself, and I am still on track.
I have been crazy busy at work. My receptionist/customer service person is getting a promotion, so I am interviewing and now will have to spend all my time training. YUK YUK YUK!!!
The gym is going well. I feel like I am never at home anymore - I'm either at work or the gym. I still need to work on getting my cardio in every day. My treadmill laughs at me from the corner of my home office!! I think my main problem is...oh, wait! I can't tell you that cause it's one of my 7 things. Here we go:
1. I met Casey online. Way before e-harmony and all that. I met his best friend in a chat room on AOL Instant Messenger and then met Casey thru his best friend. So now you know a successful internet couple. Our 10 year anniversary is next Wednesday, so I think we are a success!
2. I hate shoes. This is what I was going to say above. I think I don't like the gym or the treadmill because it means I have to wear shoes. LOL. I am such a weirdo.
3. I have two best friends. Tara is my OBF (Orlando best friend) and Heather is my BFF from high school. I don't know what I would do without them.
4. I love to cook. And I am having the BEST time finding good things to cook now that I have the band. I made the best "Beijing Chicken Wings" on Sunday. Let me know if you want the recipe.
5. I am a stickler for customer service. I grew up working in my parent's store, and I can not stand to get or see someone else receive poor customer service. I will drop a store in a heartbeat if I don't feel I am treated right. I mean, it's my money, don't I deserve it??
6. I have no desire to have kids.
7. I am extremely buoyant. I don't know if it's excess body fat, but my dad is the same way. I hope it doesn't go away as I lose weight. I can tread water for hours, and you never know when this might come in handy.
Thanks to everyone who nominated me for my blogger award. Love you guys!!
I really want to say again - thanks for all of your support. You guys have made this "bandster hell" so much easier. My fill is on Monday. I am going to see if they will let Casey take pics while she does it so I can post them.
I hope you are all doing well.
Oh - one more thing. Did you guys see the thing on HLN about the 4 women who died from complications after Lap-Band surgery? We were in Red Lobster when it came on and I started crying. And then I got really mad becasue some supposed "expert" was going on and on about how WLS is not the solution to a weight problem. I wanted to pucnh him in his face.