Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Weigh in Wednesday

FINALLY!!!!!  I have lost 2 pounds!!!  Small, I know - but I will take every ounce I can get!!  I have decided not to focus too much on the scale at least until after my fill on the 21st. 

I did have another NSV though...on Sunday I asked Casey to hook my bra for me (because it's his job as my husband) and he ended up hooking it on the third row of hooks and said that it was still too loose.  OMG!!!  I see cute Victoria's Secret bras in my future.  They dance like sugar plums in my dreams!!  Ok, so I know I'm still a way's off from Vicky's, but still.  I thought I might be losing inches and gaining muscle becasue of the gym sessions, but I think this confirms it.  How friggin' exciting is that??

I want to thank everyone for all your supportive comments - you guys really make me feel like I have a whole gang of people to turn to who know just what I'm going through.  You all know who you are...and you're totally awesome!!

In non-WLS news...I got a call from the Grad school I applied to today!  I have been preliminarily accepted, pending the receipt of transcripts from two schools that I took correspondence classes at while I was doing my bachelor's.  He said my application was great, my GPA was awesome and my reccommendations were really good as well.  I am so excited about this!  It is really time for me to get moving on this.  I like what I do now, and my co-workers are my secondary family, but it's not a career and I'm not getting any younger.  Time to get off my (shrinking) butt and figure out what I really want to be when I grow up!

I am behind - I was nominated by a couple people for an award, and I know I need to post my 7 things.  I am still thinking, and I promise to do this before the end of the weekend - and to pay proper homage to those who nominated me.

Love and kisses to all - and a grateful prayer for a future without diets!!  Toodles!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome weight loss, and great job on the preliminary acceptance!! :) You're rocking life and the band!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am a new follower who was just banded a month ago (I also have a blog)! I feel your excitement for a VS bra -that is one of my goals!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of congrats are due!!!!!! great job on everything and btw, I dream of getting cute vicky bras too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the WL! I'm following! -BG

    ReplyDelete