Sunday, December 26, 2010

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

Well, not exactly, but we're working on it.  We have to leave for the airport at 4 AM, so I have like 7 hours.  I just got REALLY nervous.  I got online to watch some of the You Tube videos posted by my doctor, and that made me feel a little better.  We dropped the dogs off at the kennel and Bean threw a fit trying to get us not to leave him...made me sad.  And the house seems so empty without the little psychos!!

I think I'm the most nervous about meeting The Sadist.  I have not made the 48 pound goal for loss before surgery.  But I have lost almost 10% of my weight, and I think that is pretty friggin good in 12 weeks.  But I'm sure I'll get some kind of lecture and I'll want to punch her in the face, but I am a lady (LOLOLOL) - my Granny always used to tell me that when I got ugly with someone.  "I am a flower of the south...blah, blah, blah"  Cue the score for Gone With the Wind!!

So our plane leaves at 6:45 in the morning, we get to San Diego at 11:15 and then get our ride to the clinic where they'll do my pre-op testing.  Then we go chill at the hotel until 7:30 Tuesday morning when the shuttle comes to whisk me away to my destiny...Il Destino.

I will try to blog after pre-ops tomorrow to let everone know if I went ten rounds with Sadist.  What should my Mexican wrestling name be???  Oooh...Super Band Babe!!!  That's me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment