Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Scale, thou art from the firey pits of hell....

I am a woman obsessed....The only thing I think about is what I'm eating, what I'm not eating, how many pounds did I lose, how many pounds did I not lose, what do I have to avoid eating, how much longer before my daily weigh in time...

I feel like I am going insane.  And NEVER in my life have I felt this one:
I have lost over 30 pounds on thig pre-op diet, and I am kicking myself because it is not enough.  What the heck is that all about??  I mean, in my previous life (before committing to WLS) I would be ecstatic about 10 pounds. much less 30.  I am feeling like the nutritionist is an evil, sadistic bitch who clearly has never had a weight problem.  It doesn't help that she is not very personable or very good about responding to my emails. 

I sent her an email last week saying I was concerned I would not make the 48 pound loss before my surgery, and instead of offering any kind of useful tips or advice, she responded "Why not?"
Needless to say, I was not impressed. 

Add on that it would be my monthly time (if not for Depo), and stress at work, and I am a mess.

Now I have complained, I am going to hit the treadmill and see if I can work some of this out.  Good grief...

(I'm not usually this way.  If you're reading this, I apologize and I promise I'll be better next time)

Love from sunny FL

No comments:

Post a Comment