Monday, January 24, 2011

NSV and GO STEELERS!!!


Saturday night I was getting ready for chill out time with Casey.  We were going to watch all the DVR stuff from the week that we hadn't had time to catch up on (and snuggle.)  Well I couldn't find my yoga (read: fat) pants, so I went digging in the closet for something else to lounge around in.  I picked up this really cute pair of sleep shorts that I bought in 2008 for a trip to my parents' house.  Now, the last time I put these on, they barely fit over my hips and they were so tight I took them off in fear of busting them at the seams.  Well, low and behold I put them on and they not only fit, but they were loose enough for me to be comfy in!!!  Are you kidding!!!  This is my first NSV!!  AAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! 

Can you tell I am excited?

I refused to take them off yesterday.  I'm not usually one to stay in my PJs all day, but I was just too happy to be in them.  So I did housework, and then watched the football game all in my cutie pie sleep shorts! 

I graduated HS outside of Pittsburgh, so I love to see my Steelers win a big game!  Then after the game I chatted with one of my HS friends who is doing weight watchers.  We decided to be accountability partners, and we are going to share our Weigh in Wednesday results with each other for motivation.  I'm excited about that.

Anyway, just had to share.  Happy Monday (if that's even possible.)  Kisses....

2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting! I think I would prefer to fit my clothes better than any number on the scale. My scale has moved a lot and yet my clothes all fit the same...so I think you should be so proud of your cutie little shorts!!!

    ReplyDelete